A great way to gain extra space for your premises without having to move to a new property can be having building works carried out or a mezzanine floor installed. The kinds of work you can have done to many commercial properties include:
- creating openings in walls to open up spaces in new ways
- plaster boarding to ensure your walls are smooth and well finished
- extensions to add extra space and increase the footprint of your premises
- plastering and rendering to give a great finish to your walls
- repairs to existing buildings
- brickwork and blockwork
- structural changes such as knocking down existing walls to open up space
- automated security gates to enhance your security
- carpentry including bespoke staircases which can add a very stylish finish to your premises
- ironwork, which can be either structural or decorative.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to alter the existing structure of your building and you have a large building with high ceilings, you could consider having a mezzanine floor installed. Mezzanine floors can potentially double the working space you have available, and are a fantastic way to expand your business without moving into new premises or altering the structure of your property. They also have the added benefit of being very cost-effective to install, provided your building is suitable.
Interior Concepts are the experts in both construction work and the design and installation of mezzanine floors. All the mezzanine floors we source, supply and build use fire-resistant materials and comply with all relevant building regulations. We have completed numerous projects to improve and develop commercial premises of all kinds, and all our work is guaranteed, meaning you can be sure everything will be completed to the highest possible standards.