Interior Concepts offers a full project management for any size or scale of office refurbishment. Having us project manage your entire office refurbishment can take a huge weight off your shoulders, allowing you to hand over the time-consuming and stressful tasks of managing the schedule, ensuring all works are coming in on budget and checking all practical works are carried out correctly. This leaves you free to concentrate on the important work of running your business. Your commercial refurbishment marks a significant step in your company’s development, so why leave anything to chance?
We use proven project management methodologies to manage all aspects of your office refurbishment, including:
- an initial meeting with you to scope out your vision and requirements
- putting together an initial office design and project plan, which we’ll further refine in line with your feedback
- presenting you with an itemised budget for the project, which you approve before we begin work
- handling any local authority planning requirements or submissions that may be required
- organising and supervising all construction work, removals and installations, office relocation (if needed) and finishing touches
- ensuring all work is carried out on schedule and within budget
- keeping you in the loop with regular project updates, so you can see everything is on track
- looking after any ‘snagging’ that may arise at the completion of the refurbishment.
As you can see, we will guide you through every step of the refurbishment process to ensure that no details are overlooked. Your vision combined with our practical expertise will ensure you get the refurbishment you want. You can also rest assured that there will be no hidden charges or unexpected costs, thanks to our expertise in these kinds of projects and our strong network of suppliers, both of which mean we can be very firm about projected costs.
Our proven project management methodologies also include details such as health and safety policies and procedures, full documentation of every activity involved in the project, and detailed planning of every cost and task. Why leave this important role to anyone else? Talk to Interior Concepts, the experts in project management, to take the stress out of your office refurbishment project.