Often in business it becomes necessary to carry out building works to your commercial premises. This can give you more space, help the space you do have become more flexible, improve the appearance of your premises, or ensure the continued health and safety of your workers. At Interior Concepts we offer a full range of building services, aimed at ensuring you get the most out of your property, without having to move premises.
There are many different kinds of building work you might require, including the following:
- creating wall openings, to open up space between rooms
- installing a mezzanine floor to increase available space
- plaster boarding to give walls a smooth finish
- creating more space by building an extension
- plastering and rendering, making your walls ready for decoration
- repairs to structures to improve the appearance and structural integrity of your building
- brickwork and blockwork
- structural alterations, such as knocking down walls
- laying and preparing flooring
- structural steelwork
- automated security gates
- carpentry, including staircases
- ironwork, whether architectural or decorative.
We are experts in all these areas, able to advise you on the best options for you, plan the work and then carry it out to the highest possible standards.
One area in which we particularly specialise is the installation of mezzanine floors. These are a fantastic way to add extra space to an existing building without the expense and work involved in major building projects. Mezzanine floors aren’t suitable for all buildings, but lend themselves well to warehouses or offices with high ceilings. Once your mezzanine floor is installed, you can use your new space for all kinds of purposes, including office space, production facilities and storage. Interior Concepts are experts in mezzanine floor design and installation, so call us today if you’re interested in having a mezzanine floor installed but aren’t sure whether your building would be suitable. We can discuss your building and requirements with you, then advise you on whether a mezzanine floor would be the right option for you.
If you decide to go ahead with the installation of a mezzanine floor, you’ll have a single point of contact who is a skilled and experienced project manager, who will lead the design, installation and completion of your mezzanine floor. You can be certain that your mezzanine floor will meet all necessary building regulations and safety standards, and will be built with fire-resistant materials.