Moving your business to new premises can be a very exciting step forward in the growth and development of your company. A new office can provide space for expansion, create a new image for your business, and provide facilities you may not currently have. However, the actual process of relocating your office can be very difficult and stressful, as there are so many things to think about. Some of the tasks involved in office relocation include the following:
- communicating with staff about the move, and their role in the process
- perhaps having construction or refurbishment works carried out at your new premises
- decorating your new premises
- hiring crates
- packing up and labelling equipment and staff’s personal belongings
- moving existing furniture or ordering new furniture
- transitioning your IT and telecoms infrastructure and equipment
- setting up staff computers and workstations in the new location
- temporarily storing furniture while you settle into your new premises
- setting up facilities management in your new location, including cleaning, health and safety protocols and risk assessments.
With so many details to think about and so much risk of things going wrong, it pays to use a professional office relocation service to help minimise disruption and relocate your office smoothly and efficiently. At Interior Concepts, we have many years of experience in office relocation, and have helped businesses of all sizes to make that all-important move with minimal disruption. By using our service, you can be sure that you’ll be up and running in your new premises as quickly as possible, and without lots of snagging issues. Our detailed relocation plan will cover every aspect of your proposed move, so you can be sure that every detail is considered and taken care of. We can even help you assess potential new premises before you commit to a move, aiding you to decide on which location offers the right facilities and benefits for you.
If you require furniture storage during the move, we can also provide this service at our state-of-the-art warehouse in West Sussex. Again, we will take care of everything for you, collecting the furniture from you and then returning it to you whenever you’re ready.