With office building construction increasingly becoming more modern and taking advantage of natural daylight, it’s not unusual to see office buildings with huge glass windows that can surround the entire office space. While this is an attractive feature that can offer many benefits, large glass windows and walls can actually present problems for many kinds of workers. For example, large areas of glass can lead to reduced privacy for staff, while the glare of the sun at certain times of the day can make it difficult to work with computer screens, or even cause the building to become too hot.
Interior Concepts are experts in working with all kinds of glass, and one of our strengths is making adaptations to existing glass to make it work better for your building. For example, we can cover large and small areas of glass with film. Film on glass can increase privacy, cut out glare from the sun and create a wonderful appearance to the outside world. We can supply many different kinds of film depending on your requirements, including solar films, opaque or frost matt films, coloured films and textured finish films. It’s even possible to have your company logo, colours or slogan on your glass film, meaning you can reap all the benefits while also advertising your business. Glass film is suitable for both interior and exterior windows, as well as internal glass partitions, making it a very versatile solution.
We are also able to supply and work with the following kinds of glass:
- clear and toughened internal glass
- clear and laminated exterior glass
- glass kitchen splash backs
- glass kitchen worktops
- bespoke glass products and shelving
- coloured glass.
We can also replace all kinds of glass panelling should the need arise, for example through damage.
If you’re looking for a less permanent and more flexible solution to the problems of sun glare and privacy, why not consider installing blinds at your windows? Blinds can offer you flexible light control, as well as adding an attractive finish to any window or room. We supply and fit several different kinds of blinds, including the following:
- vertical blinds: function-focused and easy to operate, making them a very popular choice for many offices. Able to fit to a range of different window widths, they also come in a range of materials.
- venetian blinds: horizontal slats which are pivoted using a wooden or fabric cord to control the light coming into a room. They are commonly available in wood, metal or plastic.
- roller blinds: a more economical option, made of a large section of material rolled onto a tube and controlled using a thin chain to one side of the window. They are normally made from stiffened polyester or other fabric.
Thanks to the length of time we have been working in the interiors industry, we have strong relationships with suppliers of blinds, so we are able to order and collect the product for you, then install it. If you’re unsure about the right type of blinds for your windows, we can also advise you on the best solution for you.
We also supply and fit all kinds of workplace signage such as internal and external, health and safety signage, fire exit signs, window graphics, modular directories and ceiling signs.
Signage is a great way to advertise your business and can be completed in very creative and eye catching ways. Why not call us to find out how Interior Concepts can deliver the very best finish for your building?